Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: The wonderful world of unemployment...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The wonderful world of unemployment...

    I bet you have a class A don't you? I've got a class B. I've got some health problems that make passing the DOT physical a pain too. My physical was coming up again in June.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The wonderful world of unemployment...

    I have a class A with tanker, doubles/triples, and hazmat.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The wonderful world of unemployment...

    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm getting my first taste of it today. I've had the same job for 8 years and I get told when I get done with work today that I'm getting a layoff. To hell with the job, but I'm gonna miss the guys I work with. I'm still not sure if this is a good thing, or if I'm sad. I've had a job since I was 16. I've never drawn unemployment. I feel lost. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sorry to hear about that Lung. Remember, when God closes a door, He always opens a window. Apparently you're a worker, and real workers don't stay idle for very long.
    I'll add your situation to my prayer list.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •